Thursday, August 29, 2013

August Club Cards

This month I was surprised with my Club members reaction to a card I created.  It was a different view of an envelope card.  I used Washi Tape to add a bright look to the card and to keep the pre-made envelope together.  Check out more details here.
Yippe-Skippee stamp set, Washi Tape and Backyard Basics Framelits used
I didn't want to cut an envelope down just to put a cute little note inside so I made my own using card stock and washi tape.
Notecard and pre-made envelope using Washi Tape and card stock
Perfect Blend & Positively Chevron stamp sets and Ovals Collection Framelits used
Perfect Blend & Positively Chevron stamp sets and Chalk Talk Framelits used
A Round Array stamp set and Needlepoint Embossing Folder used

No comments:

Post a Comment