Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Petite Petals and Hardwood Card

I loved the layout for this card that Even Voorstellen created so I decided to CASe the card.  Please click here to see her version of this card.  FYI: Their blog is not in English so I wasn't able to read it but loved the card idea.  I changed up the background to the Hardwood Background stamp set in Smoky Slate. I think it really adds to this card. I also changed the ribbon since I didn't have any wide Daffodil Delight. I layered some Satin Daffodil Delight ribbon on top of some 1 3/4” Chevron Ribbon in Smoky Slate. For the second card, I used some 1 3/4” Chevron Ribbon in Calypso Coral instead of the Daffodil Delight and changed the wording as well.

My Club members loved both of these cards and were able to choose which color combination and wording best suited their personalities. Now I hope you'll give them a try.
Ingredients


·         Stamps:
o   Hardwood
o   Perfect Pennants
o   Petite Petals
·         Paper:
o   Whisper White card stock 4 ½” x 11” (scored at 5 ½”), 2" x 4" for tag punch layer and scraps for punches
·         Ink:
o   Calypso Coral
o   Daffodil Delight
o   Smoky Slate
o   Staz On Black
·         Tools and Accessories:
o   1 3/4” Chevron Ribbon in Calypso Coral or Smoky Slate
o   ½” Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon
o   Whisper White Baker's Twine
o   Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
o   Petite Petals Punch
o   Rhinestone Jewels
o   Stampin’ Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment