Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Simply Adorned Jewerly

After creating inserts for Stampin' Up!'s Simply Adorned lockets and necklaces as teacher gifts last year, my daughter's teachers instantly asked for their own early on this year. So for the end of the year teacher gifts, I used the retired Simply Adorned Jewerly to create necklaces for them. Here are the inserts (front and back) I created for the teachers:
The teachers loved them and couldn't wait to wear them!  I'm so glad they loved these little gems but I'm also glad Stampin' Up! no longer carries this jewerly line and no longer has them in the clearance rack. I am exhausted from creating them for teachers every year. I always try to match the teacher's personalities when creating the inserts for their lockets. 

Here is a look at the completed necklaces and my daughter modeling one as well:
Here is how I packaged them with retired and current Stampin' Up! ribbon and the Chalk Talk stamp set and Framelits:
If you like the look of creating your own locket inserts using stamps and other paper crafting supplies, I'm sure you can find some lockets and necklaces at a local craft store. 

Ingredients:
Stamp Set - Chalk Talk
Accessories - Chalk Talk Framelits, 1 1/4" striped ribbon in Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo
Retired Accessories - Sumply Adirned Jewerly line (1 1/2" x 2" lockets and necklaces)

No comments:

Post a Comment