Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Kits - March 2014

I recently put together the cards from my March Paper Pumpkin Kit. I copied the cards from the kit and cased the rest or changed them up a bit for my taste. For this card, I added a strip of the gold envelope liner to the side of the card and trimmed the edge of the card base with the Finishing Touches Edgelits and my Big Shot machine. Then I added the wood accent words "congrats" from the Paper Pumpkin kit. I sponged the words with a sponge dauber and Tangerine Tango ink pad. Finally, I added the gold sequin circles which already had adhesive on them.

Here is what this kit looks like when you receive it:
For the rest of the cards, I mixed the elements provided in the Paper Pumpkin kit to create the cards and matching envelopes using the examples in the kit. I love that Stampin' Up! now gives you the option to sit down and create cards, a mini memory book, gift bags or home decor in one sitting with all the supplies you need provided in the kit. And for only $19.95 which includes shipping!  It makes life even easier. 
If you are interested in receiving a Paper Pumpkin kit in your mailbox each month, contact one of us demonstrators or visit mypaperpumpkin.com today.

Ingredients
·         Stamps:
o   Glittered Greetings/March Paper Pumpkin stamp set
·         Paper:
o   Whisper White cards - already printed with Coastal Cabana stripes 4 ¼” x 11” (scored at 5 ½”)
·         Ink:
o   Calypso Coral
o   Island Indigo
·         Tools and Accessories:
o   Gold Glitter Paper - self adhesive dots
o   Congratulations and Thank You wood accents
o   Finishing Touches Edgelits - used for one card only
o   Sponge Dauber - used for sponging Calypso Coral on the wood accent "Congratutlations"
o   Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment