Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lotus Blossom Card

Today's card is my final Leadership Swap Card I have to share with all of you. This card came together quickly since the Lotus Blossom stamp set is so easy to use. Even if you don't stamp it perfect, the lotus flower image stills comes out nicely.
Close up of card and gold dotted washi tape
For this card, I stamped the lotus image twice in Crisp Cantaloupe for the first image and Crisp Cantaloupe stamped off once for the second image on Very Vanilla cardstock. I stamped the third lotus image in Calypso Coral which paired with Crisp Cantaloupe perfectly. I stamped the stems in Pistachio Pudding. I added the greeting from the stamp set in Calypso Coral and punched it out using the Large Oval Punch. I punched out Pistachio Pudding cardstock using the Decorative Label Punch and added it behind the large oval layer.  I added a little bit of Watercolor Wonder Washi tape to the bottom of the Very Vanilla layer then adhered it to a layer of the Best Year Ever (SAB) DSP. Finally I layered everything onto a Crisp Cantaloupe card base.

Ingredients: 
  • Stamps
    • Lotus Blossom (SAB) stamp set 
    • Because You Care (hostess) stamp set
  • Paper
    • Crisp Cantaloupe  – 4 ¼” x 11” (scored at 5 ½”)
    • Very Vanilla – 3 ¾” x 5” and scraps for greeting label
    • Pistachio Pudding – scraps for layer behind greeting
    • Best Year Ever DSP (SAB) – 4” x 5 ¼”
  • Ink
    • Crisp Cantloupe for step 2 & 3 of Lotus Blossom stamp
    • Calypso Coral for step 1 of Lotus Blossom stamp
    • Pistachio Pudding for stems
  •  Accessories
    • Extra-Large Oval punch
    • Decorative Label punch
    • Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape
    • Stampin' Dimensionals 


No comments:

Post a Comment