Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Grateful Four Feathers Card

Grateful Four Feathers Card
This card design was CASEd from Pinterest and Kristine McNickle's blog.  I loved how simple the card design looked and how great the colors looked together.  I changed the Baker's Twine to all Whisper White Baker's Twine and I used Whisper White for both of the feathers.  I also didn't use DSP on the card like Kristine did on her card. I hope you will enjoy the simplicity of this card design and give it a try too.  After borrowing the Four Feathers stamp set and the Feathers Framelits from a friend and using them for a few cards, I fell in love with how easy it is to create simple cards with this stamp set and framelits bundle.  So I ordered the bundle right away and you will too if you see the gorgeous cards created with the Four Feathers set on Pinterest. 
Close up of feathers, washi tape and Gorgeous Grunge stamped on card stock


Ingredients
·         Stamps:
o   Four Feathers
o   Gratitude for Days
o   Gorgeous Grunge
·         Paper:
o   4 ¼” x 11” (scored at 5 ½”) Whisper White and scraps for feathers
·         Ink:
o   Lost Lagoon
o   Pear Pizzazz
o   Silver Encore
·         Tools and Accessories:
o   All Is Calm Washi Tape
o   Whisper White Baker's Twine
o   Feathers Framelits
o   Rhinestone Jewels
o   Stampin’ Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment