Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fall Fest Ghost Card

CASEd card but with ribbon coming out of side
Are you in need of a Halloween card?  This adorable ghost card caught my eye right away so I had to CASE it from Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho blog.  The bright colors and cute looking ghost was so much fun to put together.  The only difference between Becky's card and my card is that I changed the DSP banners, I used smaller googly eyes, and I didn't choose to emboss the Basic Black layer of my card.  I love how the ghost on this card seems very similar to Casper the Friendly Ghost I remember from my childhood.  Give this adorable ghost card a try and make a few extra to have on hand for the upcoming Halloween holiday.
Changed up the greeting to Trick or Treat and used a different DSP from the original card
Ingredients
·         Stamps:
o   Mingle All the Way (Spooky Scary Halloweeny stamp)
o   Tags 4 You (Trick or Treat stamp)
·         Paper:
o   approximately 2 ½” x 3 ½”  Bermuda Bay card stock for cutting out ghost
o   Whisper White scraps to put behind cut out ghost
o   5 ¼”  x 4”  Basic Black card stock
o   5 ½” x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”) Tangerine Tango card stock
·         Ink:
o   Staz On Black
o   Project Life Journaling Pen to draw the mouth (the thin tip makes drawing so much easier for the purpose of drawing the ghost's mouth)
·         Tools and Accessories:
o   White & Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim
o   Basic Black 1/8" Ribbon
o   Confetti Celebration DSP
o   Fun Fall Framelits
o   Stampin’ Dimensionals
o   (retired) Goggly Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment