Wednesday, September 3, 2014

For All Things hello FALL! Card

A fun hello FALL! card
My favorite season is almost here...FALL!  I love the cooler weather, pulling out jeans and sweaters to wear, and enjoying fall sports.  To help me get into the mood for FALL when it is 90 degrees here in NC, I decided to use the new For All Things stamp set from the Holiday Catalog. I also decided to add more of a watercolor look to the stamp set by spraying water on the stamps before stamping them onto a neutral card stock color.  I love how this card turned out and the colors remind me that FALL is only a few weeks away even if it doesn't feel like it yet.

Ingredients
·         Stamps:
o   For All Things
·         Paper:
o   3 7/8” x 5 1/8”  Crumb Cake card stock
o   4 x 5 ¼”  Mossy Meadow card stock
o   5 ½” x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”) Blackberry Bliss card stock
·         Ink:
o   Blackberry Bliss
o   Crushed Curry
o   Mossy Meadow
·         Tools and Accessories:
o   Linen Thread
o   Gold Basic Metal Buttons
o   Color Me Autumn Washi Tape
o   Stampin’ Dimensionals
o   Spray bottle and water
 

No comments:

Post a Comment