Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Vivid Vases Spotlight Card

I have been wanting to do the Spotlighting Technique with my Stamp Club members for awhile.  So when I saw this card on Pinterest by Maria Teresa, I decided that I had to CASE it.  The bright colors and use of the On Film framelits instead of a circle cutout drew me to this card.  This card also allows me to use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig with my club members.  It's been awhile since they've used this wonderful tool so it will be a good review for them.  I hope you'll give the Spotlighting Technique a try today.
Close up of spotlighting technique using On Film Framelits
Ingredients
·         Stamps:
o   Vivid Vases
o   Banner Blast (retired - SAB set)
·         Paper:
o   Whisper White card stock 3 ¾” x 5" and scraps for banner stamp and punch
o   Coastal Cabana card stock 4” x 5 ¼” and approximately 2 ½” x 2 ¾” for On Film framelits
o   Strawberry Slush card stock 4 ¼” x 11” (scored at 5 ½”) - original card used Real Red but I wanted to make it bright and cheerful
·         Ink:
o   Coastal Cabana
o   Pear Pizzazz
o   Strawberry Slush
·         Tools and Accessories:
o   On Film Framelits
o   Banner Punch
o   Blender Pens used to color in the vases and flowers
o   Stampin’ Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment