Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Work of Art Watermelon Card

My version of Jill Hillard's card using a Wild Wasabi card base.
I think summer has the best and freshest fruits and vegetables of any season.   One of my favorite summer time treats is watermelon.  I love the bright colors and how juicy it tastes during the hot days of summer.  That's why this card CASED from Jill Hillard is perfect for summer.  I love how Jill used the Work of Art stamp set to look like watermelon.  The only thing I changed was the card base and using a different stamp set to stamp my heart watermelon seeds.
CASED card
Enjoy this summer treat and I hope you will try this wonderful watermelon treat of a card today!

Ingredients
·         Stamps:
o   Work of Art
o   Yippee-Skippee
o   Banner Blast (SAB retired) - only heart stamp used
·         Paper:
o   4 ¾” x 3 ½”  Whisper White card stock
o   5 x 3 ¾”  Basic Black card stock
o   5 ½” x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”) Strawberry Slush card stock 
·         Ink:
o   Basic Black
o   Strawberry Slush
o   Wild Wasabi
·         Tools and Accessories:
o   Basic Rhinestone Jewels
o   Stampin’ Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment