Wednesday, May 15, 2013

EPIC Father's Day card using MDS

I decided to use MDS to create a Father's Day card for my husband.  He loves to play golf but gets little time to play a round or two.  So we're giving him a whole day to play a round of golf...18 holes!  I used some of Stampin' Up!'s latest downloads including This and That Epic Day Kit, Travel Log DSP from the Travel Log Kit, and hexagon, circle and heart digital punches.  I'm not as good with creating a card digitally with MDS yet but I'm experimenting with it and learning a lot.
outside of MDS card

inside of MDS card
Give MDS a try with Stampin' Up!'s 30-day trial.  You just may fall in love with it especially with all the exclusive Stampin' Up! colors, DSP, stamps and updated digital downloads every Tuesday.  I have to admit that I'm already addicted and can't stop looking through all the digital downloads each week.  The best part of creating digitally...if I make a mistake, I can remove it instantly or just hit delete on the whole project and if I want to create 10 to 100 or more of a digital project, all I have to do is hit print or order and it's done!

Ingredients:
MDS FREE 30-day Trial #130910
This and That Epic Day Kit download #133465
Travel Log Kit download #126022
Hexagon Punch digital download #130924
Circle and Heart Punches are part of the MDS software  

More information on MDS Free Trial:
~ Express yourself and impress your friends when you create projects using MDS, My Digital Studio’s digital design software.

With the FREE 30-day trial, you’ll get:
* Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days
* Full access to design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars, and more
* Full access to a sample of exclusive artwork
* The chance to buy additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires
* Ability to order your projects from our professional print services
 

No comments:

Post a Comment