Wednesday, May 22, 2013

End of the Year Teacher Gifts


Packaged card sets in clear boxes from Clearbags

I decided to take the inspiration I found for the Monday Muse this week and make monogrammed cards for the teachers and staff members at my daughter's preschool.  I used some of my retired Brights DSP and lots of brights card stock.  I was able to make up 12 cards for each teacher and staff member with the Brights DSP I had left over.  To make the gift more presentable, I placed them inside these clear boxes I had gotten through Clearbags.  It was a quick assembly-line gift making session for me and all the teachers loved them!
2" x 4" DSP cut into banners
Add DSP banners to card bases
Stamp initial using Lovely Letters stamp set; Punch out with 1 1/4" Circle Punch & Scallop Circle Punch for layering
Add monogrammed layers to card bases

Completed card sets - Easy to do when done in an assembly-line fashion!
Grab some DSP, card stock and ink and give it a try today!

Ingredients:
Brights DSP Pack (retired but substitute with any DSP)
Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, So Saffron (didn't like the Daffodil Delight card stock with this DSP) and Old Olive card stock and ink
1 1/4" Circle Punch
Scallop Circle Punch
Lovely Letters stamp set #115030 WM or #127796 CM (retiring soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment