Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Where Inspiration and a Challenge Meet

Today's card is a card I created for the Card Cafe Sketch Challenge over at Pink Paper Bakery (a blog I contribute to with 4 other Stampin' Up! demonstrators).  My inspiration came from a purple shirt I was wearing and the Floral District DSP.  Once I saw the sketch for the Card Cafe Challenge, the rest of the card came together really quickly.  I cut the Lucky Limeade, DSP and Whisper White card stock layers and stamped away.  Then, it was so simple to put the pieces together to create this card.  I love how bright and cheerful this card turned out :)  Enjoy!
Create a Cupcake stamp set #121915 WM or #121982 CM
Sweet Essentials stamp set #126455 WM or #126457 CM

Floral District DSP #126919
Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White color combination

1 comment:

  1. Cute Alicia! This layout makes a great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete