Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Tricks and Treats

I'm not much of a Halloween fanatic like most of my stamping friends but I had fun coming up with a card for this week's Card Cafe Challenge over at Pink Paper Bakery.  I started with the Perfectly Preserved stamp set.  This set has my mind going at all times with all the possibilities for holidays, birthdays and just for fun cards.  I paired this set with the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set (Thanks for letting me borrow them, Jen!).  I added the letter B-O-O from the Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set.  The different fonts for these letters make it so much fun to use with any project.
When you lift the jar cut out, you see the little ghost.  I love how it turned out but it's got my wheels turning on how to make it even cuter.  Can you say "window sheets"?  There's my next stamping project for the weekend.

No tricks just treats for your Halloween pleasure over at Pink Paper Bakery.  Give the Halloween challenge a try and add your card to our blog for all to see.  You just might get to enjoy more than the card treats over at Pink Paper Bakery.  You might win the raffle too!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment