Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Valentine's Day Treats and Notecards

I used the idea from page 8 of the Occasions Catalog to create a narrow notecard with the "Hey Love" stamp set.  It was so simple to change the idea from a treat topper to a notecard.  All you have to do is think outside of the box sometimes.

I chose this stamp set since my nephew loves the movie "Sing" and the gorilla so much from the movie.  I think I will be using this stamp set all year to send him adorable notes and cards.  You could use this stamp set to create treat toppers for Valentine's treat bags, mini notecards for your kids' friends or a fun Valentine's Day card for family members.  There are so many possibilities beyond Valentines as well...baby cards, kids' birthday cards, anniversary cards and many more.  I hope you will give this stamp set some love this spring.
Narrow Notecards with Flirty Flamingo cardstock layer and Night of Navy Medium Baker's Twine
p. 8 of the Occasions Catalog - treat bag toppers

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment