Saturday, January 19, 2019

Forever Lovely Lunch Bunch Card for January

This month has been full of new stamp sets, framelits or thinlits, DSP and embellishments.  I love using Stampin' Up! products when I'm creating and I love the new Occasions and SAB Catalogs right now!  The first card uses the Polished Stone technique.  It's been a long time since I've used a technique like this on my cards.  It gives this Valentine's Day card, Anniversary card or "just because" card a gorgeous, classy look.  I used the colors Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam and a touch of Champagne Shimmer Paint to create the Polished Stone look.  To create the Polished Stone look, you put a jumbo cotton ball on a bull clip and add a bit of rubbing alcohol.  Next, add drops of reinker of your choice and shimmer paint to the cotton ball.  Lastly, drab the cotton ball on Glossy White cardstock in a pattern or just all over the layer.  The idea for this card came from Lynsay Mahon and Pinterest.  I loved her card so much I had to CASE it!
Original Card Idea by Lynsay Mahon on Pinterest
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment