Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Stamp Club Cards for November

This month my Stamp Club created one fall-inspired card and two winter/holiday-inspired cards.  November is always a tricky month to plan for.  In NC, it's still usually warmer during November so creating holiday or winter-inspired cards are harder to create.  The first card we created is gorgeous with the color combinations of Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Grapefruit Grove and Mint Macaron.   The Falling for Leaves framelits makes these leaves absolutely delightfully to add to any card you create.
Original Card Idea by Windy Ellard on Pinterest
 I loved the simplicity of this card when I first noticed it on Pinterest.  Using just a touch of the Festive Farmhouse DSP lets you easily duplicate this card for your holiday cards if you want.  Adding the Softly Embossing Folder and the snowflake on the Very Vanilla cardstock  gives just the right amount of dimension to this card.  Of course, this card also uses my favorite Woods Texture DSP on the sled which I absolutely love!
Original Card Idea by Bree Renwich on Pinterest
 The Winter Woods stamp set and framelits have easily become a go-to for me this holiday season.  They are so easy to use together or with other stamp sets to add just the right amount of trees or leaves to your creation.  I added a simple sentiment of "I'm here for you" or "'tis the season" to the original design.  I love how these cards turned out!
Original Card Idea by Cheri Stojkovich on Pinterest
'tis the season card with metallic pearls

 

No comments:

Post a Comment