Sunday, November 18, 2018

Christmas Greetings Card

The Dashing Deer stamp set and framelits are so wonderful to use for holiday cards.  I originally cut the deer out and popped it up with dimensionals.  I had also added a bow out of the Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine around it's neck.  I love how soft this twine feels.  But once I realized that I would be creating at least 15 of these cards, I decided to make it much easier to duplicate.  So I stamped the deer on the Very Vanilla cardstock layer and added a Cherry Cobbler bow from the Alphine Sports Thinlits.  I love how it turned out!  Here is the holiday card I created for Stampin' Up!'s OnStage in Orlando, Florida:
Instructions:


Stamps: Dashing Deer stamp set

Paper: Very Vanilla  – 4 ¼” x 11” (scored at 5 ½”),  3 ¾” x 5” and sentiment cutout, Mossy Meadow – 4” x 5 ¼” and Cherry Cobbler – bow

Ink: Mossy Meadow & Soft Suede

Accessories: Alpine Sports Thinlits (bow), Stitched Labels Framelits (sentiment cut out), glue dots, dimensionals 
Close up of card

No comments:

Post a Comment