Wednesday, January 3, 2018

It's Sale-A-Bration Time!

It's Sale-A-Bration time...SU!'s best promotion of the year!  Spend $50 or more and get a Level 1 item for FREE or more.  Check out the table below to see what you can earn for FREE this year.  Need some ideas?  Pinterest is my first place to see what catches my eye then I go to my catalog and look more closely at the pictures.  This always helps me pick out my fave items to get for FREE.
Here is a look at a few things you can get for FREE:
Check out the video here.

Contact Me For More Info About How To Join

And if this isn't enough for you, sign up to be a demonstrator for only $99 and you will get $125 worth of SU! products plus 2 stamp sets for FREE - any stamp set, any price just for joining. Or choose the Standard+ Kit which is only $135 and you will get $165 worth of SU! products plus 2 stamp sets for FREE - any stamp set, any price just for joining.   Plus, the kit ships for free! You will also get a 20% discount every time you order as a SU! demonstrator.  This is SU!'s best kept secret for getting products at an awesome price! Contact me today to learn more about signing up to be a demonstrator and start getting your discount today.


No comments:

Post a Comment