Monday, December 4, 2017

December Stamp Club Cards

This month we created 2 holiday cards (a winter holiday card and a new years card) and 1 gift packaging for the upcoming holidays.
Original Card Design by Sue Vine on Pinterest
We created this card using the Carols for Christmas stamp set, the Card Front Builder Thinlits and the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I changed up the original design by Sue Vine by using Iridescent Ice Glitter Paper (retired) for the trees instead of Embossing Paste. I love the sparkle of the trees especially once they were backed with some Pool Party cardstock.  The metallic sequins on the Softly Falling embossed layer and the silver embossed words add a bit more sparkle as well as some dimension to this wonderful holiday card.  Click here to view the card recipe.
Original Card Design on Pinterest by Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie

We created this card using the Years to Cheer stamp set and the gorgeous Years to Cheer Speciality DSP.  The original idea for this card used the "JOY" stamp from the Years to Cheer stamp set but I wanted to create a New Years card so I replaced it with the words "cheers to a new year!".  I love how gorgeous this card looks with the Speciality DSP, the gold foil snowflake and the metallic edge ribbon.  This card is also easy to create so it can be mass produced for New Years' cards if you don't get around to creating holiday cards this year.  Click here to view the card recipe.
Original Idea Design on Pinterest by Laura Borchert at Laura's Stamp Pad
The gift packaging options I chose to share with my Club members used the Stampin' Up! Mini Pizza Boxes.  We created the box below which I found on Pinterest but I have also included additional options for holiday gift packaging ideas or birthday gift packaging options as well.  I originally created a "Get Well Soon" box for a Vendor Fair I participated in recently. I love the different options of using these mini pizza boxes for holiday gift cards, holiday gifts like jewelry, cash, magnets and pictures or for birthday gifts as well. Click here to view the card recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment