Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Customer Gifts

Happy Holidays from your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  This was my message when I gave my Club members the gifts pictured below.
Deck the Halls Customer Gift layer
This gift has multiple layers.  The inside Deck the Halls layer can be used on a card to give or the clear envelope can turn into a quick gift card holder.  Inside I placed mini dimensionals for my customers as a thank you gift.
The idea for this Deck the Halls layer/gift packaging came from the card pictured below.  I found the original card idea from Pinterest. The black and white patterned DSP backed with Basic Black cardstock on a Cherry Cobbler cardbase really makes the Deck the Halls layer pop.  I liked how simple and easy this card was to copy for my customer gifts packaging.  The original card had poinsettia leaves fussy cut and popped up and a bow with Cherry Cobbler ribbon.  I wanted to make it as simple as possible to copy 8 times so I left them off the card I created.
Original Idea from Pinterest by Jari at Card-iology.  Click here for the card recipe.
Click here for the card recipe.
When laying down the Deck the Halls layer onto some cardstock and the Merry Little Christmas DSP, I noticed how unusual it looked when it was off centered.  I really liked the way it looked so I popped it up and switched the black patterned DSP to the green diagonal striped DSP and added it to the Basic Back cardstock layer and the Cherry Cobbler cardbase.  It gave me an additional way to create this gift packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment