Tuesday, October 10, 2017

October Stamp Club

This month at Stamp Club we created 2 non-traditional fall colors cards and 1 "getting ready for the holidays" gift card holder project.  I love the colors of Fall but when I'm crafting lately, I like to throw in a few non-traditional fall colors.
You're the Best card - idea from Peta Stephen

You're the Best card changed up

Leaf Wreath Card - original idea from Mary Fish

I decided to change up the colors of the Leaf Wreath card.  I really like using non-traditional fall color combinations right now.  So I liked the look of Always Artichoke, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry and Fresh Fig together especially with the leaves creating a wreath. 

Metallic Wreath card - changed up
I loved the idea of using Mary Fish's original idea of the new Leaf Punch to create a wreath of leaves for the fall and a holiday version as well.  I created my own with foil paper and glitter paper and a bit of vellum cardstock.  I will be posting more directions on this card very soon.
Beautiful Gift Card Holder - original idea from Connie Stewart

Beautiful Gift Card Holder - inside w/ GC
Bright Gift Card Holder - outside



Bright Gift Card Holder - inside w/ GC
I loved Connie Stewart's idea for a Gift Card Holder and thought it would be a great time to show my Stamp Club members how to create one of these before the holidays.  Of course, they loved it!  The simplicity of using the Mini Treat Bag Framelits and having it be small enough to fit into a regular envelope made this idea even sweeter.  If you are interested in creating a Gift Card Holder of your own, here is the link to Connie Stewart's blog post.  It has wonderful instructions to follow along as well.

I hope you enjoyed these cards and GC project.  Please comment below if you plan on giving one of them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment