Monday, September 25, 2017

Lunch Bunch Cards

I do a monthly class that I call "Lunch Bunch."  We meet around lunch time (11am or 12pm) for 1 hour and stamp 2 cards.  It's always a lot of fun and the crafters that attend LOVE the cards we create.  This month we created the following cards from the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog and Pinterest.
Label Me Pretty Catalog Case from p. 27
I used Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens to color in the flowers and greenery.
Tranquil Tulips Case from Nandine's Stampin Club
I decided to change up my tulips and use Berry Burst and Powder Pink.  I also used Whisper White cardstock for the decorative label stamped in Berry Burst.  (Nandine had used Powder Pink for her label.)
Both cards were a delight to create and I always love the time I spend with my crafting ladies.  Please let me know if you ever want to join us for Lunch Bunch on the 3rd Friday of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment