Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bloom with Hope Card

I love when the new annual catalog comes out!  It gives me a chance of to play with new goodies and try out some new techniques.  I'm not much of an artist but I love to play with Stampin' Up!'s products.  They make me feel like an artist when I use an Aquapainter, some watercolor paper and now, the Blendabilities.  I'm still learning how to use the Blendabilitites correctly to blend the colors together so the flowers may not be perfect in this card but I'm trying.  I love these colors together and even added some "gold" which I never use in my crafting.  My downline, Marcia brought back some of the  new Gold Metal Buttons (coming soon in the Holiday Catalog!) from Convention so I got to try them out.  I think they were definitely the right touch for the color combination of this card.
My attempt at using the new Blendabilities
Ingredients
·         Stamps:
o   Bloom with Hope (hostess set from 2014-2015 annual catalog)
·         Paper:
o   Whisper White card stock 3 ¾” x 4 ¾”
o   Daffodil Delight card stock 4" x 4 ¾” 
o   Calypso Coral card stock 4" x 5 1/8"   
o   Mossy Meadow (new In Color) card stock 4 ¼” x 11” (scored at 5 ½”)
·         Ink:
o   Mossy Meadow marker (new In Color)
o   Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (to be used with Blendabilities)
o   Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
o   Calypso Coral Blendabilities
·         Tools and Accessories:
o   Whisper White Baker's Twine
o   Gold Basic Metal Buttons (new embellishment coming in the Holiday Catalog very soon!)
o   Stampin’ Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment