Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Petite Petals Card

I was in need of a card to send with new catalogs to customers I have not seen recently at my club and classes. I chose the Sale-A-Brarion Sweet Sorbet DSP to quickly pick my color combination of Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party and Whisper White.  I added a Polaroid look using my Pool Party card stock layer and Whisper White layer in the center of the card. I added flowers from the Petite Petals stamp set in Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Pool Party and punched them out with the Petite Petals Punch. To complete the card, I added a saying from a
demonstrator business stamp set called Best Decision Ever in Crisp Cantaloupe. I also wrote a personal message inside each card and included an updated events schedule for my previous customers. 
Close up of Petite Petals punched out

Ingredients
·         Stamps:
o   Petite Petals
o   Best Decision Ever
·         Paper:
o   Sweet Sorbet SAB DSP 3"x1"
o   Crisp Cantaloupe card stock 4 ½” x 11” (scored at 5 ½”)
o   Pool Party card stock 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
o   Whisper White card stock 4” x 5 ¼”, 3"x3" and scraps to stamp and punch out flowers
·         Ink:
o   Crisp Cantaloupe
o   Pistachio Pudding
o   Pool Party
o   Whisper White
·         Tools and Accessories:
o   Petite Petals Punch
o   Stampin’ Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment