Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Memory Tree using Stampin' Up! Products

I had to make a Memory Tree for my friend's Memorial Service this week. We wanted something that people could write down a memory of our friend and still look nice. So we decided to use white twigs in a tall glass vase filled with stones at the bottom to hold the twigs in place.


I was stuck when I began to attach some paper doves and paper hearts to the twigs. Thank goodness I had plenty of Stampin' Up! Craft supplies on hand. I decided to use some Stampin' Up! White Baker's Twine and some (retired) Stampin' Up! natural clothespins to attach the doves and hearts to the white twigs. The clothespins helped the paper doves and paper hearts stay in place, keep them separated from each twig, and allow for 4 doves or hearts to be held together by one clothespin.  I love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment