Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Coupon Book for Any Occasion

Merry Christmas to all of my followers!  I would like to wish each of you a wonderful holiday and best wishes for a wonderful New Year!
If you are in need of a quick idea to keep your kids (and/or spouse) in the holiday giving spirit, these coupon books could work some magic for you. They are so easy to create and only take a 10-15 minutes to create a few at once. I got this  creative idea from Sarah Willis at Sarah's Ink Spot. Check out her awesome directions and template here.
I made a few for a Craft Fair and a few for my kids to give to their grandparents this Christmas. All they had to do was write in what they were willing to do to help their grandparents out when they visit them. I know my parents will love the kind thoughts from the kids and love seeing that they took the time to think about them in a special way. Enjoy your holiday and I hope you are able to find some time for crafting this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment