Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thank You Gift in a Mini Muslin Bag

My daughter's preschool celebrates their preschool teachers a few times a year...Thanksgiving, Christmas, February, and at the end of the year.  At Thanksgiving, the Preschool Parent Association organizes a Cornucopia of Thanks.  A time for preschoolers and parents to tell the teachers how much they appreciate them in a small way.  It could be a homemade card or picture, a gift card or something off the teacher's favorites list.  One of the parent volunteers decorates the basket for the teachers and places it in the hallway for the preschoolers and parents to put their special thank you for the teachers.
Close Up of stamped images...I LOVE this look on the muslin bags!

Every year I decorate the baskets and always include a special treat from my little preschooler.  This year I decided to use the mini muslin bags from Stampin' Up! to make a special gift card holder.  The mini muslin bags made it so easy for me this year!  I stamped the Magnificent Maple stamp in the middle of the mini bag and stamped a Thanks So Much image on the bottom of the bag.  I just LOVE how the stamped images look on the mini muslin bags!  Then, I added some ribbon to the mini bag's pull and placed a tag through the ribbon as well.  Finally, I added a Starbucks gift card to each Thank You bag since both teachers like coffee.  What an easy and simple way to dress up a gift card this holiday season!


Ingredients
·         Stamps:
o   Magnificent Maple
o   Oh, Hello - "Thanks So Much" greeting only
·         Ink:
o   Calypso Coral
o   Early Espresso
·         Tools and Accessories:
o   3/4" Chevron Calypso Coral Ribbon
o   Mini Muslin Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment