Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mosaic Madness and new In Colors Card

I decided to try out the new Mosaic Madness stamp set with some new In Colors and the new Smoky Slate as a neutral card base.  I really like how it turned out but wasn't sure what greeting to use until I came across the new hostess set called Banner Greetings.  I used Basic Gray ink to give the banner greeting a chalkboard look and loved how it turned out.  Then I layered it with a scrap piece of Coastal Cabana card stock and hand cut the banner to match the greeting.  All the images were punched out using the new Mosaic Punch and popped up using dimensionals.

Close up of banner using chalkboard look
Ingredients:
Mosaic Madness stamp set #130246 WM or #130249 CM
Banner Greetings (hostess) stamp set #129711 WM or #129714 CM
Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder #129984
Mosaic Punch #131267
Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray or Smoky Slate ink and card stock
Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment