Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Watch Out Charlotte...Here We Come!

By this time tomorrow, I will be hanging out with my girlfriends and enjoying some "kid-free" time.  We're going to Stampin' Up!'s Regionals.  They're like a day long mini-convention.  We get to learn some business trips, see lots of demonstrations, create some make n' takes and meet lots of other demonstrators.  Plus, Shelli (SU!'s Co-founder) is usually at these events and it's always fun to meet and talk with Shelli.  It is going to be a blast!  And I can't wait!!!  My bag's packed (it's only going to be an overnight trip to Charlotte) and I am ready to go.  I just have to get through playgroup for my 2-year old at my house and a baby shower for one of the playgroup moms in the morning.  Then, drop my little girl off at a friend's house until my husband can finish up a meeting and pick her up.
My girlfriends asked if I was crazy to have playgroup and a baby shower all at once going on at my house right before I leave for Regionals.  My response to them, "This is normal for me.  My crazy, busy life never seems to slow down even if I'm sick."  I always manage and it was planned long before Regionals registration.  So it's just one more thing to check off my "To Do List" and then I'm off to have fun and enjoy a night and a full day (on Friday) without the kids and with lots of crazy about stamping demonstrators.

If you're interested in learning more about attending events such as this, contact me today so I can answer all your questions about becoming a demonstrator.  You can view videos on my Stampin' Up! website if you can't wait to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment