Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Last Chance

It's your last chance to get 1 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) for FREE with the purchase of 3 packs of DSP.  I love having different types of DSP on hand to use when I'm working on a project, a quick card or a scrapbook page.  DSP makes it even easier for me to create a quick birthday or anniversary card since I can add a layer of patterned DSP on my cardstock and a stamp punched out and backed by another punched layer of cardstock.  Then, I'm done!  Quick, easy and looks great too.

Tomorrow is also your last day to order from the Summer Mini Catalog and the last day to help support the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation by purchasing the Hope and Strength stamp set or digital stamp set.  $2 from each purchase of the Hope and Strength stamp set will go to the BCA Foundation.  What a great way to give back and enjoy a little something for yourself, too.

So click "SHOP ONLINE" on the left side and place your order today before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment