Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The New Occasions Mini Catalog is Here!

Winter have you down?  Tired of the cold?  Ready for spring?  Look no further.  Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Mother's Day and SPRING are here early!  What have you been waiting for?  The new Occasions Mini Catalog is here!  Lots of great new products from new stamp sets, new PUNCHES, GLIMMER PAPER, trinkets, baubles, beveled windowpanes, new seam binding ribbon colors, new DSP, new letterpress plates, new Decor Elements, new RUB ONS, more glimmer brads, new fabric and a new Sew Suite collection of products. 

My favorite stamp sets so far are...
  • Valentine Defined on p.9
  • Notes and Details on p.19 (a great scrapbook essential)

  • Bring on the Cake p.20-21 (great birthday greetings and different styles)

  • Create a Cupcake and Cupcake Punch on p.22 (super excited about this combo)
  • Eat Chocolate on p. 30 (who could resist chocolate or a chocolate inspired stamp set?)

WOW what an awesome mix of styles and great stamp sets I will soon be using!

Some of my favorite embellishments and other Stampin' Up! products in the Occasions Mini Catalog are rosettes in vanilla on p.16 (no more trying to create my own flowers), Baja Breeze glass glitter on p.18 (just for fun), 2 1/2" circle punch (carried over from Holiday Mini Catalog) on p.11, 3" and 3 1/2" Big Shot dies on p.39 (and I've already used these a few times).

And for those that don't have a lot of time to create their own Stampin' Up!'s Simply Sent kits make it so much easier for you.  I love the look and quality of the new Simply Sent Medallion Medley kit! (on p.41)  I will be giving some of these kits for quick gifts this year.
Don't have an Occasions Mini Catalog yet.  Contact me today and I will send one your way.  I've already ordered many items in this catalog (one of the great benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator).  If you're interested in getting a sneak peek at new Stampin' Up! products and receiving a 20% discount, contact me today to find out more about the possibility of becoming a demonstrator today!

No comments:

Post a Comment