Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Butterfly Gala Stamp Club Card for April

I wasn't sure about the Butterfly Gala bundle when I first saw it in the Occasions Catalog.  But I LOVE how it was used in this card originally designed by Kylie Page on Pinterest.  The bright colors with a black and white polka dotted background just make the butterflies absolutely "pop."  The Butterfly Duet Punch makes creating this card so simple since you can cut out 2 butterflies at once (a large one and a small one at the same time). I hope you will give this Butterfly Gala bundle a try before it's gone!

Changed it up to be a birthday card and I absolutely LOVE the plaid DSP!

My 10-year old daughter created this one by listening to my instructions.
To create the butterflies with two-toned color, I stamped the wings (top then bottom) in a lighter color first (example, Lemon Lime Twist) then I stamped off to make it lighter.  Next, I used a sponge dauber to add a darker color on the edge of the wings (example, Granny Apple Green).  I love the look of the two-toned butterflies and how much color and dimension it gives to both the large and small butterflies!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment