Friday, December 14, 2018

Lunch Bunch Cards for December

Card Design Idea by Teresa Mitchell on Pinterest
This Buffalo Check card was simple to make using Powder Pink and Basic Gray to create a plaid look for the background of the card.  The Stitched Labels stamp set and framelits added so much detail to the card without it being too much.  Since I didn't have any Gray Gingham ribbon like the original card used, I substituted some retired 1/2" Powder Pink ribbon layered with some retired 1/4" Basic Gray shimmer ribbon.  To layer the ribbon, I just added some snail to the Gray ribbon and placed it on top of the Powder Pink ribbon.  When I tied my bow, I had to make sure the Gray ribbon was showing more than the Powder Pink ribbon but glue dots can make anything easier.
Original Design Idea by Su Mohr on Pinterest
For this Merry card, I used the Sparkle Glimmer Paper.  It made the tree shine and really "pop" when layered on the Frosted Floral Specialty DSP.  The Iridescent Sequins added some wonderful colors to an otherwise very plain card.

No comments:

Post a Comment