Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Stamp Club Cards for May


This card caught my eye as soon as I saw it.  It looked so masculine and I thought it would make a fabulous Father's Day card.  So we created this card for Father's Day or a masculine birthday.
Original Idea from Ellen Woodbridge on Pinterest
I loved the message of this card so much that I sent it out right away for a friend's upcoming birthday.  I hope the bright flowers and message help her smile on her big day.
Original Idea from Amy Koenders on Pinterest
These cards were so much fun to create.  With bright colors and the words popped up, it made this card seem perfect for some upcoming birthdays.  This birthday card also makes me giggle every time I read it.  We all need a card like this sometimes. 
Original Idea from Mandy Depiazzi on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment