Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Lunch Bunch Cards for March

This month's cards both featured flowers.  The first card features the Beautiful Day stamp set and the Petal Passion DSP.  I loved the simplicity of this card when I first saw it.  Cutting the DSP into 1" strips gave the background of this card more dimension before adding the sentiment and flower image as a focal point.
Original Card Idea by Stesha Bloodhart on Pinterest
This second card features the Blossoming Basket SAB stamp set and the Basket Weave Embossing Folder.  Using Island Indigo, Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz was a different color combination for me but I love how well these colors went together for this card.  I wanted something bright and elegant at the same time.  Adding a touch of the leaves cut out in vellum really give this card some dimension as well.
My own original!

No comments:

Post a Comment