Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Stamp Club Cards for February

We had so much fun creating these Club cards using new products from the Occasions and SAB Catalogs.  I like to use as many of the Occasions Catalog and SAB Catalog products as possible this time of year.  The first card uses the Waterfront stamp set from the Occasions Catalog.  I loved the simplicity of this card when I first saw it on Pinterest.  There are lots of card samples for the Waterfront stamp set on Pinterest.  So give one a try and you will fall in love with this stamp set instantly.  Click here to view the card recipe.
Original Idea from Pinterest by Mary Fish
I loved the Beautiful Peacock stamp set as soon as I saw it in the SAB Catalog.  As I tried to figure out how I wanted to use it, I kept coming up with cards that were too difficult or not the right color combinations.  So I went to Pinterest and had to create this card with my Stamp Club as soon as I saw it.  I love the touch of gold in the little piece of Eastern Palace Speciality DSP and the Gold Foil in the oval behind the peacock image.  It makes this card look so shiny and classy.  Click here to view the card recipe.
Original Idea from Pinterest by Erin Gunson
I had to create the same card with all the colors from the SAB Tutti-Fruitti Cards and Envelopes since there was so many creating this card at Stamp Club.  But it didn't matter if you used the Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral or Lemon Lime Twist cards and envelopes.  They all turned out beautiful.  Click here to view the card recipe.
Our final card was so elegant and simple that it makes me take a double-take every time I see it.  I love how Stampin' Up! tries new things all the time and this new type of stamp...Distinktive stamp gives your finished image a perfect photographic finish.  The best part about this type of stamp is that it is so easy to use.  Just add ink, stamp and you have a perfect photographic image every time.  Click here to view the card recipe.
Original Idea from Pinterest by Sue Vine

No comments:

Post a Comment