Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Spooktacular Offer for August

Don't miss out on Stampin' Up!'s Spooktacular Offer for August!  Sign up to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator before midnight on Friday, August 31st and you will get a FREE Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray project kit (a value of $60) and many other perks for joining in August.  This exclusive kit contains the perfect elements of a Spooktacular Halloween decoration.  So who wants to join a wonderful group of local Stampin' Up! demonstrators and receive this awesome Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray kit for FREE?  Me, me, me.  I sure wish I could get one of these or even see one of these completed projects in person.  What a great addition to your house decor for Halloween!
Contact me today if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator or have ever thought about becoming one.  I would love to spend time with you stamping and answering any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment