Friday, June 15, 2012

Beginnings of a New Stamping Club

It's a beginning of a new 10-month stamping club and I feel so lucky to have most of my club members returning for another year with me.  All of us have created such a great crafting bond and friendship that we enjoy "catching up" with each other every month.  If you're interested in joining one of my stamping clubs, please contact me today.  We would love to have you join us!

Here are the Stamping Club's cards for the month of June:
Just Believe stamp set
Technique: Emboss Resist and Brayering

Another card CASEd from Heather Summers.  I did change out the punches used though.

Up close of the flower details and the rhinestone added to it.

Quick & easy Father's Day card or birthday card
For a tutorial on creating the Father's Day card above, visit Pink Paper Bakery blog.  It's a blog created by 5 other demos and myself who enjoy giving you a little bit of paper inspiration each day.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment