Friday, May 25, 2012

May's Club Cards

I just loved the cards we made for our Stamping Club this month. They were bright, cheerful and lots of fun to make.  Check them out below:
Up close of butterflies and Label Collection Framelits details
A great card CASEd from the inspiration of Heather Summers.  I LOVE her creativity!
 Of course, I had to change it up just a bit with the use of Riding Hood Red card stock and embossed using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder instead of DSP like Heather Summer's used on her card.  I am just in LOVE with SU!'s Embossing Folders for the Big Shot!  Creates such a great texture and look to your card stock without the use of background stamps or DSP.
This card was given to me during a Card Swap at SU! Leadership this year.  I CASEd it from Susan Carpenter.

Loved this card so much that I CASEd another one from Heather Summers.

The following Post-It-Notepad Holder was created for club members as an appreciation for being a part of our Stamping Club for the last 10 months.  I also made 4 more of these as teacher gifts during teacher appreciation week.  It was the perfect quick, easy and small gift for the teachers since we were giving them a different gift each day.
Club Members Appreciation gift
Inside features a 4" x 6" Post-It Notepad

No comments:

Post a Comment