Friday, July 1, 2011

2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog Is Here!

Hop on over to my website at stampinup.net/aliciamotyka to check out the new Stampin' Up! Catalog.  It has wonderful ideas for card designs, layouts, color combinations and beautiful project ideas, too.  This new 2011-2012 Catalog has a little bit for everyone...new In Colors, new accessories (printed brads!, ruffle ribbon and so much more), new stamp sets, new Designer Series Paper (DSP) choices, new punches and many other new things.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on all the new products in this catalog so I'm placing an order TODAY!  Can't wait to play with all my new goodies!!!

Plus, the Hostess Benefits have changed and that means more money and more choices for you when you host a Stampin' Up! workshop.  Yippee!

Don't have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog?  Contact me today and I'll send one to you right away.  You don't want to miss out on your chance to get many of these new Stampin' Up! products!

No comments:

Post a Comment