Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hostess Club Cards for April


Here are the cards we did for our April Hostess Club:
For this card, we punched our butterflies from vellum paper and from cardstock.  Embossed the Whisper White cardstock to add some elegance to the card.  This layout was used for an Anniversary card and a Mother's Day card.  Do you have a favorite design layout?  Use it over and over to create new cards.  Just change the stamp sets used or the card colors. 



This card was CASEd from another demonstrator.  (Sorry I don't know who to give credit to.)  This card grabbed me right away.  It was so different and had a vintage style to it.  Not usually my style but it caught my eye and I knew some of my Hostess Club members would love it.  We just added some DSP instead of fabric and some ribbon to make the apron.

  
This last card we made using the Cupcake Build-A-Punch and the Create A Cupcake stamp set.  I wanted a cute birthday card that could be sent to a kid or an adult.  I CASEd this card from a demonstrator (Sorry I don't know who to give credit to).  I loved how simple and elegant this card is from the cute cupcakes with rhinestones on top to the satin ribbon that gives it a shine.  It's so simple to make that you could make up 10 cards in no time and have them on hand to send out for those upcoming birthdays this summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment