Saturday, February 26, 2011

2+ Weeks Away

Sorry I haven't been able to post in a little over 2 weeks.  I've been sick and I've had to take care of a sick little girl.  We've watched lots of Disney Princess and Toy Story movies.  My little girl LOVES Toy Story lately and just can't go anywhere or sleep without her Jessie doll.  She saw one of the Toy Story movies with her brother one day.  Then, we surprised the kids by taking them to Toy Story on Ice back in December.  Oh my!  The kids absolutely loved it but most of all, it started my little girl's obsession with Toy Story. 

Well, I promise to post something this week.  I just have to take a few pics and then I can post them on here of some awesome projects I've worked on with fellow demo friends.  Until then...let stamping be your therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment