Saturday, October 23, 2010

Craft Fair Projects

I've signed up for 2 craft fairs in the next month so I finally had to clean up my stamp room (removing all the kids' things of course).  I created this adorable Build-A-Bear magnetic kids' gift.  These would be great for keeping kids busy for a car ride or a doctor's visit.  I know I'm always trying to keep a bag of things to keep the kids busy when we're out and about.  I created these magnetic sets with Stampin' Up's Build-A-Bear Big Shot dies, magnetic sheets (adhesive already applied to it) and retired Stampin' Up! DSP-- Pawsitvely Paws DSP and metal tins.  Such a quick and easy gift for the little ones in your life!

I need to work on some more projects for the upcoming craft fairs.  I will post more pictures and ideas next week.

Let me know what you are currently creating for the upcoming holidays.  I would love to hear about your projects, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment