Sunday, May 23, 2010

Favorite Summer Mini Item

Now that the Summer Mini Catalog has been out for almost a month, I would love to hear what is your favorite summer mini item.  I just love all the Tropical Party/Luau items that coordinate together!  The Tropical Party stamp set is lots of fun to use especially with the Island Oasis DSP.  I'm having so much fun using a lot of bright colors with these items. If you are interested in ordering any of the Tropical Party/Luau catalog items, just click SHOP ONLINE on the left side.  Here are a few cards that I made with the Tropical Party stamp set:
I have more cards to show you using the Tropical Party stamp set and Island Oasis DSP made by other local demonstrators that I will share with you very soon!  Until then I would love to hear what your favorite Summer Mini Catalog item is and why it is your favorite.  So leave me a comment under this post (click on COMMENTS to leave your comment).  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment