Thursday, November 19, 2009

Same Layout, 2 Different Cards

Do you ever lack creativity? Then try using the same layout as another card you already have but with a different stamp set and different colors. Here are some examples of using the same layout with 2 different cards.











These birthday cards use the same layout. All I changed was the stamp set, colors and card direction. In only 30 minutes, I was able to make 15 kids' birthday cards to use for the next few months by using the same layout. Saved me lots of time!











These holiday cards use the same layout, colors and ribbon. All I changed was the stamp set, flipped over the ribbon and changed the punches from circles to the ornament punch. What a quick and cute holiday card!













Final card uses the same layout. All I changed was the colors, ribbon, and stamped words. So simple and such a great stamp to use (Medallion stamp).

Try this idea today! Send me a picture of your take on Same Layout, 2 Different Cards. I would love to see your creativity too!


No comments:

Post a Comment